Thursday, April 28, 2005

Housekeeping

A few things to clear up as I sit here in my office and wait for more underqualified people to come in and tell me their sob story about why they should get a job.

First, a big hello and thanks for reading to the creator of one of the fabulous blogs we are linked to, Lindsay (cheers and hoorays all around). Apparently you are our only female reader, so we appreciate the loyalty. Also now that we have confirmation that you read our blog, I am proud to say that Our Turn Next is now being read acros the country! Well, by that I mean, L.A., Chicago, Wisconsin, and Winston Salem. It's good to be in four states. If you read the blog and are in one of the states not mentioned, please let us know as we are trying to see just how many states we are represented in. I did want to say thank you to Lindsay and anyone else who is associated with Wake Forest basketball. As a Duke fan, you made this year kind of tough on us, but after saying goodbye to Chris Paul AND Eric Williams, you have helped make next year easier for us. 2006 will mark the return of dominance in the ACC for the Blue Devils! Thanks again for reading.

I also need to say that after looking in the archives, I noticed that we have had a female post on our site before. So, Melissa Anderson if you're still reading, I apologize for not recognizing you as well, and shoot us a comment, let us know how we're doing. If you're not still reading, nevermind.


Gaddis, everyone knows the idea to call Mille Park, The Keg was yours and yours alone. When I was refering to wanting to take all of the credit for "this little idea" I was refering to the idea upcomming in my statement, not the previous idea of calling it The Keg, but of the specialized tee shirts. I would never want to take credit for something you came up with. I was merely wanting to take credit (and by credit I mean the money) for the specialized tee shirts I was talking about. That is all.
******ATTENTION READERS: GADDIS CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO CALL MILLER PARK "THE KEG". IT WAS MATT GADDIS' IDEA*******

Hopefully that will straighten things out a bit. Not only did Gaddis come up with this idea, he liked the Cubs before I did, is the reason I am so good at Madden on PS2 (I played his system and game all the time at school), introduced me to one of the greatest ravioli dishes I have ever had which I like to call, Earlbitzens (don't ask why), paid for almost all of the barrels we ever got at our apartment, I still owe him $60.00, knows more about sports than I ever will, is really the reason I ever started writing because it was his idea we start doing our first column together back at UW-L, and finally, regardless of what Al Gore says, is the real inventor of the internet.

I can't believe we complain about our own site so much. Pretty soon it's going to be as if AndDro was a regular writter for us.

-Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller Park is just a large amusement park with baseball on the side. Wrigley Field is a baseball park. Not to criticize but lets talk about the Bears - how about those Bears !!

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home