Thursday, November 02, 2006

Diary Coming Tonight!

You know, if I had TIVO, tonight would be a fantastic night. Instead, I will have to bring you the diary of the Louisville/West Virginia game while I am watching My Name Is Earl and The Office at the same time (don't worry I have 2 televisions and will be able to watch both simultaneously).

Originally I would have picked Lousiville to win this game, but with Michael Bush breaking his leg Joe Theisman and Tyrone Prothro style, I thought Louisville was done. I especially thought the Cardinals were done when quarterback Brian Brohm went down for a while at the beginning of the season as well, but alas, the number 5 Cardinals will welcome in the number 3 Mountaineers for a huge showdown tonight at Papa John Stadium. Steve Slaton and Pat White are a dynamic duo in the backfield for Rich Rodriguez's Mountaineers, but Papa John has been a horrible place to play for opposing teams.

How do I see it going? Right now, West Virignia big, but that may change by gametime (6:30 CST, ESPN)

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home