Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Morning Report

Reds
Cardinals -.5
Astros -2.0
Brewers -4
Cubs -6.5
Pirates -11.5


Brewers 5 @ San De-ah-go 4 -10 innings

I didn’t watch much of this game and fell asleep in the 7th inning. I saw the Brewers were down by 3 and then they were tied. So, really not much to say here, other than the Brewers are back above .500, and hopefully they can stay there all year. They ended the Padres’ winning streak, so that’s good.

Tonight:

Brewers @ Padres- 9:05pm


Cubs 1 @ San Francisco 6

One of these days I am going to blow my top and rant the entire time about the Cubs. I’m talking about like 5,000 words on everything that is wrong with them. Rich Hill didn’t pitch horribly last night, but when the Giants got hits, they got HITS. Juan Pierre robbed Bonds of a home run, so my prediction won’t come true unless Hill pitches in relief. I am so angry at Jacque Jones, Juan Pierre, and Aramis Ramirez right now that I can’t even speak. ARGH! It looks more and more like Gaddis and I are going to have to have a convention with the fans in the bleachers on Friday and discuss how we can remain positive this season.

Tonight: (who cares?)

Cubs @ Giants- 9:15pm

-Until next time…

1 Comments:

Blogger hucklebuck said...

How many Pyramids did Big Load drink?

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home