Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Morning...well... Afternoon Report

Reds
Cardinals -1.5
Astros -2.0
Brewers -5.0
Cubs -6.5
Pirates -12.5


Tonight:

Brewers @ San Diego- 9:05pm


Cubs 3 Padres 8

Well, they lost for the 7th straight day and lost of a Monday on the first time all year. Not to mention, Maddux got hit hard for the second straight start. Not much is going right for the Cubs lately, but there is a good chance someone on the team will enter the record books this week against San Francisco, as Barry Bonds looks for home run number 715. I guess the best thing that happened in last night’s game was that Glendon Rusch got out of an inning after he walked the first 2 batters he saw, oh yeah, Juan Pierre got a hit and stole a base as well.

I will say that I really hope Baker doesn’t get canned during the season, the team needs to be healthy first.

I guess they are playing tonight, but I don’t know why, although the game is on WGN, so I won’t need to watch it on my computer. By the way, the most frustrating thing about the San Diego series is that the Padres television network didn’t have any graphics on the screen, which caused me to be completely lost because I didn’t have the sound on my computer. They didn’t even have graphics on the screen between innings, it was terrible, and I don’t know how anyone can watch baseball like that.

Tonight:

Cubs @ San Francisco- 9:15pm

-Until next time…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home