Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One Year and Counting

Well, today is the one year anniversary of Gaddis calling me and telling me to start writing on this blog. I can't believe it's been a year. Let's recap what's happened:

Patriots won another Super Bowl and Tedy Bruschi has a stroke
Roy Williams finally wins an NCAA Championship with North Carolina
Tiger won his fourth Masters Tournament
I got a job
Gaddis got a new job
The Brewers had a non-losing season for the first time in 12 years
The Bucks won the draft lottery and took Andrew Bogut
San Antonio beat Detroit in the Finals for their third title in 6 years
The White Sox ended their World Series drought the year after the Red Sox did the same, in convincing fashion
Reggie Bush became a transendent player
Family Guy came back on television
Gaddis got a new job
I got a new job
Favre may have thrown his last NFL pass
Pete Rose still doesn't get in the hall of fame

Obviously many more things happened during the year, these were just a few of the highlights. Anyway, I want to thank all of the readers and people who have commented, we'll try and keep it up and do even better this year.

It's also my mom's birthday today, so Happy Birthday mom, hope you have a great day and enjoy your retirement!

- Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home