Wednesday, January 04, 2006

That was quite a Game, and I was WRONG... again

Well, I was wrong, that's for sure.

Let's recap:

Keith Jackson will give me goose bumps- check

Bush will have over 250 yards- dead wrong (82 rushing, 92 receiving)

ABC will show Laura Quinn, Keith and Dan mentioning ABC's last title game until 2010- I fell asleep for about 15 minutes at the end of the second quarter and didn't watch half time, so I don't know
Texas won't rattle Leinart- They did intercept him, but they didn't record a sack and he had 1 touchdown and 370
yards passing, so I say check

Vince Young will throw 2 touchdowns- Dead wrong

Texas will come out strong- Check

Herbstreit will say Ohio State wins 2007 Fiesta Bowl- hasn't happened yet, but it will, that's for sure

USC will win 38-27- wrong. I thought I was in pretty good shape when USC was up 38-26, but Vince Young showed why many people said he would be the difference in the game.

So basically we proved once again that I don't know what I'm talking about. But, at least if I was a weather man, with these stats, I'd probably get a contract extension. Oh, and at least Iowa didn't win.

- Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger hucklebuck said...

Nate, how many times-out are left in the game? I love Keith Jackson. Please tell me you noticed him saying that like at least 2 times. Times-out? What a goof.

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home