Thursday, November 17, 2005

Internet Good

I recently rediscovered the joys of having the internet in my home. This wonderful event took place late last night when my downstairs neighbors and I set up a network between the two of our apartments. It is spectacular. So why am I writing this? Well, I have had about 3 posts in the past 2 months, so I want to get back into it. You may be asking yourselves if I am going to post something meaningful right now, the answer is no, I am not. I am going to start fresh next week, but justed wanted to prepare everyone for the miraculous return I will be making on November 21st, I may even post on Thanksgiving!

I'd share stories from Madison this past weekend when the writers of this blog and the Brew City Beat were together for fun times and shenanigans, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I'll just say that the Brew City Beat writers spent about $20 on tee shirts simply to raz me for being an Alabama fan, they bought purple and yellow LSU shirts and sat right next to me during the game, nothing but class, it was outstanding.

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home