Monday, September 19, 2005

Slacker

You've probably been thinking as you check the site everyday, "Hey, where's a Filzen post with all of his wit and charm?" Well, I've been slacking off lately. There is so much to discuss, I can't possibly get it all done during my lunch hour, but here's a sampling of things to come for the week (and I'm serious):

- College football: Mostly how much I love Alabama and how Tyrone Prothro's catch against Southern Mississippi was one of the most outstanding catches I have ever seen. Also, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, and the big Wisconsin/Michigan showdown on Saturday night.

- MLB: Brewers, Prubs, playoffs.

- NFL: I don't like to analyze teams until after week 2, so you'll get my rundown on many things, including how the Packers will finish this season, if 6-10 will win the NFC North, and why Atlanta is not as good as everyone thinks.

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home