Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally

Well, it only took 6 months, but we finally have the kind of discussion I have been hoping for since we started this little site. Although, the discussion has pretty much been me getting bashed for being a homer (guilty) and making some unpopular decisions in my awards. By the way, I also think Felipe Lopez is probably the best guy we've never heard of. He was really good in high school and then also at St. John's. Wasn't he supposed to be the best basketball player ever to come out of New York City. Oh wait, we're talking about the guy who plays baseball for the Reds aren't we. It's good to know someone actually does some research before writting, nice job Garcia on the Rich Hill stats. I definitely did not do any research for that column and just wrote whatever I could think about while I was writting it, which if you look at the time stamp, was quite late.

We even have some discussion between people commenting in Justin's 85 games in column. This is great. I hope this keeps up for the rest of the life of this site, which hopefully will be as long as Garcia, Gaddis, or I enjoy writting it. From me tomorrow, look for a breakdown of the Cubs' first 87 games and perhaps some trades we could look for as we near the July 31st trade deadline.

Side note for Vin Digiorgio here, I apologize for not making it down either day last weekend. I was far too content sitting on my couch on Sunday, but I do now regret the decision. If I do get the offer extended again, I will be there, unless it is this Saturday. If you aren't doing anything, you should come on down.

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home