Monday, February 07, 2005

Upcoming this week

Here's what's coming up this week from Nate:

Tuesday- If I don't post this on Monday, you will read what I thought of the commercials and some final thoughts from the Super Bowl. Otherwise, I will probably discuuss the film, "Friday Night Lights" as I just viewed it (I know I'm a little late on that one).

Wednesday- In addition to discussing the teams I have seen recently and have impressed me, I have a change to make in my Final Four picks. Let's just say it had something to do with what I read on the college basketball blog and also with what I saw Syracuse do.

Thursday- Duke/UNC from the night before

Friday- What's coming up on the weekend; NBA games, PGA, PBA, Pro Bowl; whatever is going on.

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home