Monday, January 31, 2005

Nate's Weekend

Well gang, I didn't watch any sports this weekend. Actually, I watched quite a bit of middle school basketball, and that's it. I reffed 13 games this weekend and couldn't get to a television to watch much of anything. The only thing I really saw was the Sosa trade on ESPN Friday night while I was sitting in a bar in Germantown, Wisconsin. I immediately called Gaddis and he and I spoke about the deal. Basically whatever he writes about the trade will be the view of both of us, so you won't be getting anything from me about it, unless I realize Gaddis can't write and I need to clear some things up!

Here's what I will be writing about this week;

Tuesday: Don't know yet, probably won't know until about 1:00 on Tuesday.
Wednesday: I will discuss the four teams which at this point I think will make it to St. Louis this March. Since I didn't watch any basketball this weekend, I can't discuss what happened, so that's what you'll get, my final four, and maybe two or three teams more.
Thursday: Philly in the Super Bowl
Firday: New England in the Super Bowl. Also, my pick for who will win.

Sunday: After the game, a diary of the game, and a commercial commentary. A special guest may even stop by and write a thing or two, watch for this.

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home