Monday, January 24, 2005

Weekend Thoughts

I know the "Rambling like School Girls" column usually comes out later in the week, but I really wanted to say just a few things I was thinking about over the sports weekend, so here they are.

I can't believe how bad Kansas looked in its loss at Villanova, what is this 1985?

My friend Justin, who comments under VinDigiorgio, has a new nickname for McNabb, "McNothing". We'll see after the Super Bowl.

Get ready for two weeks of the following questions: Will T.O. play, Does another win make the Patriots a dynasty or does just getting there again justify it, If Tom Brady wins the Super Bowl and the MVP again is he the best quarterback ever, can the Eagles win, who will win the Madden 2005 showdown before the game (and who will be the competitors), and what is the bet between mayors?

I still can't believe Duke is number two, in the actual ramblings column I will go into this more in depth.

I was way wrong about the Falcons on Sunday, but wasn't so wrong about Vick.

Remember, Roethlisberger was a ROOKIE this season.

Gaddis and Garcia getting together is always good times.

Finally, one thing I learned over the weekend; two intentional fouls on the same player is an ejection.

Check back for the regular ramblings later in the week.

-Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home