Monday, February 07, 2005

Skip Bayless

Am I the only person who dislikes Skip Bayless? As a memeber of the media, you are taught to use something called journalistic integrity, something Bayless never displays. Yeah Skip we get it, you hate T.O. but don't start making things up, or tilting them your way to make Owens look like a bad guy. To say that he had the most insignificant 120 recieving yards ever in the Super Bowl is just plain stupid. He made big grabs to set up their first scoring drive, and keep their last scoring drive alive with a huge third down catch. To call him selfish and classless for making the Super Bowl all about him is hypocritical too, because if he would have said "I'm not going to risk any further injury so I'm not playing" Bayless would have called him selfish for that. I hated the Cowboys as a young lad, but I knew Michael Irvin, and Emmitt Smith and Troy Aikmen were good so I gave them the respect they deserved. Do the same Bayless, you sound like a whiny child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home