Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nate on Nate

Considering I just wrote a post about the Cubs, I figure I should tell all of you out there a little bit about myself. I graduated college in 2004 where I wrote a weekly sports column for two years. This covered mostly national sports stories and was a great outlet for me. In order to continue my desire to be a sports writer, my old roomate (you've met him, he's Matt) decided we should do this blog. For all of those Cubs haters out there who won't want a site entirely devoted to the Cubs, don't worry, it won't be entirely about the Cubs, but there will be quite a few postings about the team. Hopefully you will find enough interesting things to read and those will keep you interested in the site while you let us rant and rave about the Cubs.

I will tell you my favorite sport is college football, with college basketball a close second. After this is the NFL and MLB. I also enjoy college volleyball and many other sports such as fishing and golf. You will read my thoughts on everyone of these sports and what is going on with them at some point or another in the future.

We will discuss my favorite teams in the future as well as they are Duke basketball, the Yankees, Alabama football, and the Cubs. Many people have weighed in on my favorite teams, but that's what they are.

Forgive me already if I rehash some of my old columns from my college writing days and post them on this site. I will not post all of them; just the ones which are well written, and either are still relevant or can be with a little retooling. I guess that's all I have to say about myself right now. I will cover all areas of sport, but will write a lot about what I love; and don't worry I don't have a job, so I will have plenty of time to post.

-Til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home